We have completed our Travel Agent meetings, received member’s input and caucused to complete a list of events that we are actively pursuing. We take this opportunity to thank all who supported the club last year and in our first order of business have scheduled all who have traveled with us three times or more to partake in an our annual Appreciation Lunch.
The following events are opened for 2023:
1. Our feature trip is an escorted London Stay and Trans-Atlantic Cruise visiting Spain, Portugal, the Canary Islands and Bermuda. (October 13 – 30).
2. Atlantic City Getaway (Feb 21-23) A second bus has been added
3. Moses at the Sight & Sound Theater, a second show at the Dutch Apple Theater and a Guided Hersey Town Tour with a visit to Hersey Chocolate World (Apr 12-14)
4. St. Pat’s Celebration, Aqua Turf Club (March 14)
5. Maple and More, Pancake Breakfast and wine tasting at Furnace Brook Winery (March 20)
6. Dan’l Webster Inn (Sandwich MA) Grand Buffet Lunch and Cabaret Show (April 26)
7. Red Sox in Philly and 2 nights in Atlantic City (May 7-9)
- The Travel Club Committee
Travel Club Contact Information Joyce Fisher President
Sandra Prejsner Treasurer
Ann Sweeney Secretary
Ron Milkay Computer Support
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Phone: 534-3698 Ext. 113
The current status of events can be obtained by visiting, calling or e-mailing the Travel Club. The RiverMills Reminder is issued every other month and an event could be wait-listed before it appears in the latest issue. Phone # 413-534-3698 X113 ; Email address: email@example.com
PARKING: When taking a trip, please park in the last two rows of the lower level parking lot. Bus pick-up will be at the building entrance and drop off will be at the last two rows of the lot. Handicap parking is available with a handicap sticker closer to the building. All travelers must be independent and able to care for themselves while on a trip.